DIY White Label Printing Equipment
AP360 Label Applicator
AP360 Label Applicator
Primera’s AP-Series Label Applicators are the perfect semi-automatic labeling solution for cylindrical containers as well as many tapered containers, including bottles, cans, jars and tubes. Set-up and operation is fast and easy:
- Set the guides
- Place your container in the machine
- Press the footswitch and your label is applied
The built-in spring-loaded pressure arm makes sure labels are applied firmly and without wrinkles.
Apply Labels Fast and Accurately
With an AP-Series Label Applicator you’ll be able to apply labels at speeds of up to 1200 per hour. Labels are perfectly applied without wrinkles, giving your finished products a highly professional look. AP-Series Label Applicators are an ideal accessory to Primera’s LX- or CX-Series label printers. The applicators can also apply roll-fed, pressure-sensitive labels produced by most other flexographic, offset and digital presses.
AP360 is the base model. It quickly and efficiently applies single labels at a time.
AP362 is an advanced model. It can apply one or two different labels to a single container. A built-in LED counter and memory for up to nine front-to-back label offsets is also included.
- Accurately applies labels to the front (AP360) or front and back (AP362) with variable spacing
- Quick set-up and easy operation
- Fast – labels are applied at 5.3” (135mm) per second – up to 1200 containers per hour
- Compact size – fits on most desks and countertops
- Professionally designed – one of the only semi-automatic label applicators available with UL, CSA and FCC safety and emissions certifications
- Industrial strength – built with heavy-duty sheet metal and steel for long life
What's In The Box
AP360 includes a power cord and power adapter, label roll bar and guides, and an Operator's Guide.
LX2000 Color Label Printer
Print Your Labels In-House with Primera's LX2000!
LX2000 is Primera's newest and fastest pigment inkjet label printer. LX2000 represents an entirely new product class in desktop label printing. Large, separate ink cartridges for cyan, magenta, yellow, and black keep cost per label low, while print speeds of up to six inches per second produce your labels quickly. Printed labels can include photos, graphics, illustrations and text – even high-resolution linear or two-dimensional bar codes. Print labels when and where you need them in just the quantities you can actually use.
Features of LX2000:
- Large, separate ink cartridges
- Wide variety of substrates including paper, polyester, polypropylene and vinyl
- Speeds of up to 6" (152mm) per second
- Pigment inks for more durable labels
- 4800 dpi
- Wired Ethernet, USB 2.0 and wireless connectivity
- Built-in pizza-wheel cutter
- Bartender Ultralite software included for label formatting
- Operating systems: Windows® 7/8/10+ and Mac OS X 10.9+
Water and UV Resistant Labels
The combination of pigment-based inks and various synthetic materials make LX2000 labels highly water and UV resistant. This durability supports applications such as bath and shower products, frozen or refrigerated foods, beverages, and much more! With LX2000, you'll be printing durable labels fast and efficiently, all while saving time and money.
Durable Labels – A Complete GHS Solution
For those who need an extremely durable label or more specifically, a GHS (Globally Harmonized System) compliant label solution, LX2000 is the perfect choice. With its Color Shield, pigment ink and Tuffcoat Extreme PolyJet label substrate, the LX2000 inks have passed Section 3, BS5609 testing. The testing included removal of print by adhesive tape, abrasion resistance and permanance of print evaluations under extreme conditions, including exposure to UV light and repeated salt spray and immersion. The material and printed images from LX2000 passed in all three categories.
What's In The Box
LX2000 Color Label Printers include one black and separate ink cartridges for Cyan, Magenta and Yellow. BarTender UltraLite Primera Edition software, printer drivers for Windows 7/8/10+ or MacOS 10.11+, built-in cutter, starter roll of non-perforated 4" x 3" (102mm x 76mm) TuffCoat™ Extreme White Gloss Polyester Label Stock, Ethernet or built-in wireless, USB 2.0 cable and instructions. Requires an available USB 2.0 port.